30 November 2014

The Hunger Games on the red carpet


Привет, сегодня смотрела один из своих любимых сайтов redcarpet-fashionawards.com , и увидела звезд фильма "Голодные игры". Мне очень понравились образы Джены, особенно первый, где она в ярко красном платье - ДИВА!!!! Вообще мне она кажется безумно яркой и интересной, надеюсь увидеть ее в других фильмах. 

Hi, today watched one of my favorite sites redcarpet-fashionawards.kom, and saw the stars of the film The Hunger Games. I liked the images Jena, especially the first one where it is bright red dress - DIVA !!!! Actually, I think it is incredibly bright and interesting, I hope to see her in other films.















Follow on Bloglovin 

   

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥

  comments powered by Disqus

comments powered by Disqus
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...