15 September 2014

Some sport)) (Немного спорта)

Привет мои дорогие,  как всегда по выходным мы гуляли и в этот раз забрели на спорт площадку, моя Тоня была очень счастлива, прыгала и бегала везде. 

Hello my dear, as always at the weekend we were walking and this time wandered into a sports ground, my Tonya was very happy, jumping and running everywhere.






)))


А это моя маман

And this is my mom


 Кстати я забыла показать вам свое омбре, покрасилась я еще в июне

By the way, I forgot to show you my Ombre, I painted in June






Follow on Bloglovin


Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me (((

Пожалуйста оставьте ссылку на свой блог.

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ 

  comments powered by Disqus
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...