01 September 2014

My images

Привет, что-то я совсем забросила блог.
 На улице заметно похолодало. На мой век - это первый раз, у нас всегда  очень теплый сентябрь. 
Сегодня я надела пончо. И взяла розовую сумку, чтобы не быть похоже на лягушонка

Hey, something I absolutely abandoned blog. On the street much colder. At my age - this is the first time, we are always very warm September. 
Today I'm wearing a poncho. And took the pink bag, so as not to be like the frog


 Это на днях, день был еще теплый, но захотелось надеть закрытые туфли.

It's the other day, the day was still warm, but wanted to wear closed shoes.







Не стала описывать каждый образ. Лето заканчивается и наверно я буду чаще посещать блог. 
Спасибо всем кто заглядывает. 
Я всегда доступна в инстаграм , пишите мне.

Did not describe each image. Summer ends, and probably I will visit more often blog. 
thanks to all who still looks. 
I am always available to instagram, please contact me.

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥


Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...