19 September 2014

Everyday look

Привет!  Эх Лето -лето... куда ты так быстро ушло???

Я уже утепляюсь, надела свой кейп и  вприпрыжку на работу))

Сегодня я опять выбрала обувь на плоской подошве, не понимаю почему я совсем перестала носить каблук??? Эта гонка на работу, потом быстро с работы, потом прогулка с ребенком  и мои туфли все стоят и ждут...

Может это осенняя хандра??


Hey there! Ah, summer - summer ... where are you so fast it took ???

I have warmed, put on her cape and jumping ran to work)) 

Today, I again chose flat shoes, I do not understand why I stopped wearing heels all ??? This race is to work, then quickly from work, then walk with a baby and my shoes are all waiting ... 

Maybe it's autumn blues ??

Follow on Bloglovin
Пожалуйста, оставьте ссылку на свой блог.

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ 

  comments powered by Disqus
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...