13 August 2014

Blue

Hello my dear friends, you will forgive me again but summer ... summer ... summer ..

I shall necessarily come to you all to visit.






 И так сегодня был теплый день, каждый день передают дожди))) 

and so today was a warm day, every day pass rains)))


Что делать вечером с семьей, конечно идти в парк, где можно погулять, поиграть и подышать свежим воздухом.

What to do in the evening with the family, of course go to the park where you can walk, play and get some fresh air.








Я уже начала забывать, что такое туфли на каблуках)))

I was beginning to forget what high heel shoes)))

Follow on Bloglovin 
 
Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me (((

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥

  comments powered by Disqus
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...