21 June 2014

Green dress




Привет! На выходных я гуляла со своими друзьями. Это был прекрасный день. В начале мы прогулялись на Набережной, а потом пошли в кафе. 

Hi! At the weekend I was walking with my friends. It was a beautiful day. In the beginning we walked on the waterfront, and then went to the cafe.



Давным-давно))) Я очень молодая пришла на работу и познакомилась там с этими прекрасными людьми. Хоть они меня и старше, но я этого совсем не замечаю, мы дружим уже лет 10. Празднуем вместе все праздники, поддерживаем друг друга в трудную минуту. В общем они мои настоящие друзья и я это очень ценю.

Once upon a time))) I am very young and came to work there met with these lovely people. Although they are older and I, but I did not notice we've been friends for 10 years. Celebrate all holidays together, support each other in difficult times. In general, they are my real friends and I appreciate it very much.



 Это платье я купила на сайте 3suisses мне как обычно все большое), я  немного отрезала длину и наверно придется ушивать по бокам) 
Всех целую и спасибо за ваши прекрасные комментарии!!!

This dress I bought online 3suisses me all great as usual), I cut a little long and probably will have to take in the side) 
All whole and thank you for your lovely comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...