16 June 2014

Blue


Привет, это я на работе))
 Когда работаешь с 8 до 17, а потом бежишь забрать ребенка с садика и быстрей домой  кормить семью совершенно нет время устраивать фотосессии, приходится это делать на работе, благо моя работа связанна с интернетом и фотографией.
В последнее время, я очень полюбила синий. Купила себе эти прекрасные тапки. Они идеально подходят к моему кардигану и топу в полоску.
HI! This is me at work)) When you work from 8 to 17, and then running to take the child to the kindergarten and rushed home to feed his family, once to arrange photo shoots, we have to do it at work, the benefit of my work is connected with internet and photography.
Recently, I was very fond of blue. I bought myself these wonderful sneakers. They are ideally suited to my cardigan and topu stripes.

Follow on Bloglovin


Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me (((

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...