20 May 2014

Ideal clothes

Привет всем, хочу поделиться с вами идеальной одеждой для меня. 
Этот черно белый костюм очень элегантен и красив. 

Hi all, I want to share with you the perfect clothes for me. 
This black and white dress is very elegant and beautiful.





Посмотрите какая блуза, вау!

Look what blouse, wow!


Здесь мне нравится все, шикарный свитер и тональность.

I like everything here, chic sweater and tone.


Блеск, блеск, блеск!
Обожаю пайетки!!!!

Shine, shine, shine! 
I love sequins!!



Кружево!

Lace!!!


Такое платье вряд ли будет в моей жизни, но это превосходно!

This dress is unlikely to be in my life, but it is excellent!


Скромно и идеально!

Modestly and perfect!


Обожаю эту юбку!!!

I love this skirt!



Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...