27 May 2014

Blue top



Привет! Это опять мой вид на работе.
Вчера я сидела дома и поняла, что мне необходима синяя майка, потом я вспомнила, что года два назад покупала синий шифон. О! Идея!!! Нужно сшить себе топ. 
Вот как это было)

Hi! This, again, my view of the work. 
Yesterday I was sitting at home and realized that I need a blue shirt, and then I remembered that two years ago bought blue chiffon. Oh! The idea! You need to get yourself a top. 
That's how it was)


Сделала выкройку 

made a pattern


Заметала два слоя шифона, чтобы он не двигался.

Sweep out two layers of chiffon that he did not move.



Косая бейка для обработки горловины и проймы

Bias binding for the treatment of neck and armholes



Заметала горловину косыми стежками

Sweeps up the neck slanting stitches




А это я утром пришла на работу без макияжа и накрасилась.

And this morning I came to work without makeup and has made up.


 Я выбрала тени Sephora вот они  в круглой баночке

I chose the shade of Sephora here they round jar



И какие-то голубые тени которые я привезла из Китая.

And some blue shadows that I brought from China.


Вот что получилось.

Here's what happened.




Всем удачной недели. 

All successful week.

Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...