17 April 2014

week

Hi! Many thanks that read my blog and write fine comments! ! ! I am very glad. Today I again will show you my images in a week.



1 striped. I very much love this t-shirt! ! ! It bright also will decorate any dress!

1 полосатый. Я очень люблю эту футболку!!! Она яркая и украсит любой наряд!


2) это я на работе, где провожу больше всего времени.  Я одела асимметричную рубашку а поверх нее свитер.
 Люблю эти туфли и брюки.

2) it I at work where I take most of all time. I put on an asymmetric shirt and over it a sweater.
 I love these shoes and trousers.

3) On walk with a family
3) На прогулке с семьей

4) very much it is pleasant to me. Fine chiffon blouse with collar imitation!
4) мне очень нравится. Прекрасная шифоновая блуза с имитацией воротничка! 

5) Мне нравится магазин 3suisses там хорошие и качественные вещи. Эту блузку я купила там.
I like shop 3suisses there good and kachesevenny things. I bought this blouse there.


6)Наконец на улице тепло и можно одеть блузу с коротким рукавом.
6)At last on the street warmly also it is possible to dress a blouse with a short sleeve.


Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me (((

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...