08 April 2014

week at work

Привет,это опять моя неделя на работе. Это я сегодня в рубашке из тонкого хлопка и юбке карандаш. Пока доехала рубашка помялась((( 
Hi, this is again my week at work. This is me today of thin cotton shirt and skirt pencil. Has reached until wrinkled shirt (((


Это на прошлой неделе, на улице было зябко  не хотелось красоваться))
This past week, the street was chilly did not want to show off))
Это я начала разбирать летние вещи и нашла эту юбочку. Хочется конечно обувь по легче но на улице к сожалению еще холодно((

This summer I began to disassemble things and found this skirt. Certainly want shoes on the street easier but unfortunately still cold ((


 Юбка которую мне подарила мама,она веселенькая

Skirt which I gave my mother, she merry



Синий жакет и белая юбка. Смотря на эти фотографии  поняла что пора менять стрижку))

Blue jacket and a white skirt. Looking at these pictures realized that it was time to change the cut))


Вот кстати я хочу подравняться  потом дальше отращивать волосы.

That's the way I want to trim and then continue to grow hair.


Follow on Bloglovin


Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me ((( 

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...