31 March 2014

my week on tagbrand.com

hi, this is my week images.

Синее плиссированное платье, я купила его в Китае за сущие копейки,сего за юаней,это 80 рублей или за 2,5 долларов. Вот за что я люблю Китай))) А этот кардиган тоже попался мне на распродаже и  сразу его схватила). По моему получилось здорово.

Blue pleated dress, I bought it in China for mere pennies, for this yuan, is 80 rubles, or 2.5 dollars. That's what I love China))) And this also caught my cardigan on sale and immediately grabbed him). In my opinion it turned out great.


It is one and the same day
Один и тот же день



О, а это любимая всеми игра под тегам #нашрадужныйфлешмоб, что означает " наш радужный флешмоб " на инстаграм, так же ее полюбили на сайте tagbrand.com

Oh, and this game is loved by everyone under the tag #нашрадужныйфлешмоб, which means "our rainbow flashmob" on instagram, just love her site tagbrand.com


This is my pencil skirt, I did not wear it for a long time. And sweater, I brought him from North Korea.

Это моя юбка карандаш, я ее долго не носила. И свитер, мне его привезли из Северной Кореи.


Такой расслабленный вид, благо на моей работе нет дресскода)
Such a relaxed look, good at my job no dress code)

Follow on Bloglovin
 Please leave to link to your blog, as you may not find it upsets me (((

 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...