12 November 2013

want these things!

Hi! Thank you all for your comments and the fact that following me on Google I already have more than 1000 followers, THANK YOU!
This set I made ​​for myself to remember that I want to buy in the near future.
Really want something in a cell, or a dress or a blouse, chiffon. I want a fluffy skirt. the first black, the second Jacquard.
quilt skirt.
just want to maroon shoes.
I want to forget about the black cap)))
This bag today I saw in the store. I can not sleep. I want-want-want!
  I will meditate)))


want these things!


Mango red shirt
mango.com


Fur coat
$3,080 - avenue32.com


Brown coat
societyofchic.com


Pull Bear coat
$96 - pullandbear.com



Just Cavalli mini skirt
$495 - jades24.com


Alice Olivia mini skirt
thecorner.com


Milly black skirt
net-a-porter.com


Topshop skirt
nordstrom.com


Plaid golf skirt
$40 - fashionunion.com


Seychelles shoes
lorisshoes.com

Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...