23 November 2013

In the movie on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

You know, the second I liked the movie more than the first. Even want to read the book.
So I liked it, that introduced new actors. I head to break the floor where I saw the film Johanna Mason but it turns out she played in Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and stepmother with Julia Roberts.
And Sam Claflin he's handsome!






Despite the imaginative costumes and makeup, it is certainly gorgeous costumes!












And that I am the second day of the premiere. In his svitr with an owl, I did not recently rented. I had put hair gel effect "wet hair" The picture shows only shaggy)))


Follow on Bloglovin


With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...