19 September 2013

Jennifer Lawrence



I think everyone knows Jennifer. The other day I saw the film Silver Linings Playbook, in the Russian box, he said, "my boyfriend crazy", you know I was left impressed and immediately began to watch it again, and then in the evening with my husband. Total 3 times per day))) I liked it very much. Well played.



Jennifer Lawrence For Miss Dior Fall 2013



Anna Paquin, Jennifer Lawrence & Halle Berry – 20th Century Fox ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ Panel: Comic Con 2013


Jennifer Lawrence’s Stella McCartney Structured Satin Jumpsuit



Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior – ‘The Hunger Games:Catching Fire’ Cannes Film Festival Party


Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior – ‘The Hunger Games:Catching Fire’ Cannes Film Festival Party


   Follow Velvetrose Fashion

Нравится
 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...