25 March 2013

My purchases.




EN: I recently bought a park and a denim shirt. You can not imagine how hard it was to do. Or are all very expensive, and these things is not (((. And finally, I found the shop where purchased, what I wanted.

RU: Я недавно купила себе парку и джинсовую рубашку. Вы не представляете, как трудно это было сделать. Или все очень дорогое, или этих вещей нет(((. И вот наконец-то я нашла магазинчик, где приобрела, то что хотела.






EN: Thank you my dear, everyone who reads my blog, and I'm sorry to anyone not reached, you are valuable to me and I will answer you. Kisses. Thank you again!

RU: Спасибо мои дорогие, все кто читает мой блог, и простите, до кого не доходят руки, вы все ценны для меня и я обязательно вам отвечу. Целую. Еще раз спасибо!!!



 Follow Velvetrose Fashion

Нравится
 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...