28 November 2012

Cosmetics in my case



These are my eye shadow, half of pupa of them.


I had an obsession, to buy dark blue shadows and at first I bought Yves Rocher, but they weren't pleasant to me, they dry and pale.

Sephora, which on the middle in round packing, much better.

And here shadows of Naj Oleari, color of a violet, very beautiful, they with shine, silky also lay down the remarkable


These are Fat shadows. They on mine of AVON firm, I use them for every day


Shadows Dior, a find for me, they beautiful and silky. Pleasantly lay down. I use them in the summer.
It is a sampler or a tester, to me it was given by the girlfriend, it worked in shop to cosmetics.


Shadows..., as I use for every day. They a little dryish. If honest I was disappointed in this cosmetics. The lip gloss beautiful, but rolls down and sticks.


As fat shadows of loreal, beautiful, but quickly dry up in a box.


PUPA, very beautiful, shining shadows which at me already there are a lot of years, and still there is a lot of them.





Follow Velvetrose Fashion


 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...