21 September 2012

My DIY



Нравится


2008 год

I to myself have sewed this dress in 2008 for wedding of my friends.


                                                                     2009 год

I have sewed this dress to myself for wedding. (At us it is a lot of friends, to us has carried)))) It from dark blue lawn, its skirt is sewed in the form of a tulip. It was very fashionable



                               Blue dress, I have sewed itself about 10 years ago.

It long to toe and double, the top is sewed from shiffon, and a bottom from a crêpe - the atlas.


                                                                             2007

                                  White velvet dress, and top in Paillette

2006

                                                                        2000
Oh, this red dress, top from a lace, and a bottom from a velvet and a naked back!!! Can be I will find old photos


Very ridiculous photo, to me 18 years and this brilliant suit too mine)))


                                                      Mine birthday to me of 18 years


   There are more many photos of my clothes, will publish later
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...