20 September 2012

it is a little about dresses on weddings




Hello my dear readers as you already know one of these days I was on wedding and photographed the friends and another's weddings.

Very much it was pleasant to me, here this dark blue wedding, smartly, such bright colors! I love these dark blue dresses and shoes dark blue. And a bouquet, I am enamoured of it
I was surprised having seen here such dress as it not in style of the Russian women, We love all "sexual". This fine in my opinion a dress, I think it was made-to-order.


Lovely bouquet! This wedding had a retro a car and is decorated with camomiles. Super!


And this sexy girl was near a registry office.


Here the bride, we go to start spheres




For the present groom and bride


Fine Elena. Delightful gloves and veil


Marriage registration.

Wow, what witness!



This pair already from our wedding. Sascha's wedding and Lena was in autumn colors.


Maria, it is fine. A dress in the Greek style, a plait and sandals!


Friends and relatives


And certainly we!



Be happy!

Follow Velvetrose Fashion

Нравится
 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...