23 August 2012

Anna Wiklund - STYLISH PEOPLE of the PLANET

Beautiful, gentle, beautiful and stylish girl, one of my favourites.

Anna tells about itself:
Design student and fashion blogger in Umea, northern Sweden, who loves fashion. I don't wear fur, flags or crosses but I wear fringes, super high heels, pastels, mini skirts, cute blazers and crochet. I get my inspiration from Lookbook (everybody is amazing here!), blogs, friends and also celebrities like Lauren Conrad, Rachel Zoe and other "boho"-girls. 

My dear fiance Mike takes all my photos with his Canon EOS 50d and I'm so grateful for that. 

Hope you like it! 





 Follow this blog with bloglovin

   Follow Velvetrose Fashion

Нравится
 With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...