21 February 2012

Wedding Day - Aleksandr + Elena 18/ 02/2012

Hello my dear dandies! 
Yesterday, I was on wedding, this tremendous event! Very much I love weddings. 
This day I have put on: 
- A sparkling dress, I have bought it for a month when has seen at once have presented myself in it))) 
- A retro a belt which to me was presented by my acquaintance, it carried it in the nineties. 
- My shoes in which, I married, they very elegant and consequently, I extremely seldom put on them. They from suede both are covered by a gold dusting and finishes this all magnificence a gold bow. 
- On registration I had a bit other hairdress, in a retro style, and in the evening I have let hair down and have pinned up a bang a hairpin in the form of heart. 
I hope to you my celebratory shot was pleasant. 





it I and my friend Tatyana! It always looks sexually and wears short dresses, on it a dress a corset and behind on a back (most likely on the priest))) the big bow. I prefer length to a knee). Here so, it is interesting to observe of different styles in clothes. 





















 and Kids


With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥


PAILLETTE DRESS


MASSIMO DUTTI


ORGANZA 

JACKETS

ANTONIO PERNAS

RETRO BALTS

SUEDE WITH A GOLD DUSTING


LORETTA PETTINARI

, in DRESS SHOES

Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...