19 November 2011

Campaign at cinema

On Thursday there was a premiere of 4 series of the saga Twilight – the Dawn!!! And certainly I have gone. I adore this film though 3 part not so was pleasant to me. I have read all books and I think that next time, I will watch at first a film, and then to read, since the cinema is always worse than the book. Very much I wait 5th book, from Edward. 
This day I have chosen the coat of Denny Rose which you saw on last post. Boots, they are still sprained also them it is possible to carry as half boots. Golfs of La Redoute, they woolen, long both warm. And my skirt pleating.At it remarkable design it consists of 2 sun . As on me my Russian scarf from natural wool. 





WOOL COAT ,DENNY ROSE, in COATS
PLEATED SKIRTIMPERIAL, in SKIRTS
WOOLEN GOLFSLA REDOUTE, in SOCKS  on laredoute.ru

WOOLEN SCARF$46PAVLOVOPOSSADSKIE PLATKIPLATKI.RU, in SCARVES




Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...