11 September 2011

Peach and salmon mood

Hello, on Saturday we were on wedding. My choice is a peachy dress, I long thought to dress him with a red color or turquoise. But when my husband bought to itself a turquoise jumper, a question fell off. Similarly, I think that red color too bright for a wedding triumph. The other day I sewed together to itself a bag and edged spangles.

She is my friend, very beautiful and stylish.
It ordered this dress in the dressmaker, in my opinion perfectly well. And a belt and shoes on wildberries.ru



 Photos are made near federal university




cable car (fr. funiculaire)
In Russia cable cars are available only in Sochi and Vladivostok



 It is favourite city







 All orange


My favourite husband


I love you, be happy!

Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...