20 June 2011

Loong skirt

Сегодня мы идем за покупками, Ура - это мое любимое занятие, правда, я  люблю делать покупки одна, ходить подолгу, выбирать, ну и ладно.  На улице очень жарко. Наш город у моря и поэтому еще и влажно.  Я специально надела блузу из батиста т.к.  в ней не жарко, к ней я подобрала юбку в пол  и свой  старый ремень, мой любимый говорит, чтобы я его выкинула, но нет ( ничего он не понимает ))).) Босоножки и бусы одного цвета бирюзовые.  Сумка, серая ее я купила на рынке, она не дорогая, но очень симпатичная. Я люблю маленькие сумки.

 Today we follow purchases, Ur is my hobby, truth, I like to shop one, to go long, to choose, well and is fine. In the street very much hot. Our city at the sea and consequently also it is damp. I have specially put on a blouse from lawn since in it not hot, to it I have picked up a skirt in a floor and the old belt, my favourite speaks, that I have thrown out it, but wasn't present (anything it doesn't understand))).) Barefoot persons and a beads of one color turquoise. The bag, gray I has bought it in the market, it not expensive, but very nice. I love small bags.





Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...