01 June 2011

Tree and stone( personal style)

It in the nice city of Kaliningrad, in the street warmly, to us there has arrived on a visit the brother and we have led it on local sights. In a museum of world ocean and in the Cathedral.
In this photo I sit in place the captain in the submarine.



Это в славном городе Калининграде, на улице тепло, к нам приехал в гости брат и мы повели его по местным достопримечательностям . В музей мирового океана и в Кафедральный собор.
На этой фотографии я сижу на месте капитана в подводной лодке.




4 bracelets:
 The first to me is very expensive, as my favourite has brought to me it from Japan, it from a stone. The second and third bracelets from Yves Rocher plastic, and fourth me have brought from China, it too from a stone.


 4 браслета:
 Первый мне очень дорог, так как мой любимый привез мне его из Японии, он из камня. Второй и третий браслеты из пластика Yves Rocher, а четвертый мне привезли из Китая, он тоже из камня.










And it already on volleyball.

 А это уже на волейболе.



On me шифоновое a dress, it very thin unlined and I under it put on a sundress of pink color. This dress I have brought cities of Zhezkazgan from Kazakhstan. There we have come into shop where things from China and India were on sale. I have noticed it at once. As on me a beads from a tree of manufacture China, has bought in the Chinese market.

На мне шифоновое платье, оно очень тонкое без подкладки и я под него надеваю сарафан розового цвета. Это платье я привезла из Казахстана города Жезказгана. Там мы зашли в магазин, где продавались вещи из Китая и Индии. Я его сразу приметила. Так же на мне бусы из дерева производства Китай, купила на Китайском рынке. 
Post a Comment

AddThis Button END

Translate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...